Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Grumpy Mr. Thompson

Good Day my name is Jake Thompson, I grew up with a great family. My childhood went prefect and everything that I could ever want I got. Some people say that I'm a spoiled brat, I on the other hand never agreed with those outragous claims. When I was 21 my brother Joe Thompson, told me "Lets go for a ride". Joe took me to the corner store where the owners just recently bought a new machine. It was an extremely large rectangular shaped contraption, with many blinking lights red, green, and blue. Just something to stare at in amazement, in the center, was a screen some what like a tv. Joe asked me "Jake do you have any quarters?" What for? I asked. Joe slapped me in the back of the head and, pointed at the contraption "You see this little slot"? You need to put one quarter in order to play, now give me one. Once I gave him the quarter, he slid the shinny quarter in. Before I could say anything the game started it was something called Ping. Where the objective of the game is to get the other player to miss the small white ball that hits a plank on either side of the screen if one player misses the ball the opponent gets a point. Once I understood how to play, Joe mopped the floor with me. He enjoyed every second of my misery, just seeing me, his little brother getting frustrated, was just a cherry on top. I felt a strange feeling building up in me, something that I never experienced before for I had the argue to hit my brother until he was knocked out, I was able to control that feeling. I soon realized that it was the video games fault on why I was feeling like this, from that day on I knew I wanted to make sure that no video game is released to avoid kids from getting that argue that i experienced that day. Just had one thing stopping me from doing that, what lie would I need to make? I know i will find any little thing inorder to ban a game. Like in Pac man it could advocat taking pills and eating people who stands in my way, it shows use of drugs and, cannibalism. Wow im good at this, if i keep this up i will be the most loved man on the face of the planet. After many years, and failed arguments, I found a new worst enemy Rockstar studios, with their GTA series this is as worst as it can get. Just recenlty a boy named Dustin Lynch murderd JoLynn Mishne, I know how i could relate this to Rockstars devilish game, the boy who commited the murder was absested with playing GTA 3 i could get this game banned. First I need to go talk to him and, his mother *Later that day* Alright I'm their attorney all thats left is to wait until the court date. Days went by and, I got a call a few weeks before the court date. It was Dustin Lynch's mom, she said that her son, apparently confessed saying that the game had nothing to do with the murder and he did it for his own satisfaction. That just sealed the case, oh well just maybe I could be wrong and games dont cause these anger moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment